Thursday, February 7, 2008

4 hours sleep

Hello.

I am with 4 hours of sleep. Damn insomnia.
Tuesday was national holiday and as my girl worked all day long, I rewrote my project from scratch. Now it has triple the flexibility and one-third complexity.
It's quite ingenious actually: just like Visual Studio has primitive controls (labels, textboxes, etc) we can build upon, my project has primitive parts that can be combined to form complex websites.
My friend has already expressed interest in one functionality my project doesn't have, but that will be a matter of two new parts added to the parts collection and all means just a day's work.
Integrating in future projects: seamless as all controls will be versioned and distinct from actual site logic. They have their own code and conditions and can be subclassed, which means I can do some specific stuff for a specific website and won't break the primitive controls.
It's got so flexible, I'm also doing the project's backoffice (composed of it's own controls and parts) inside the project's new engine!

Yesterday I went diner and going out because it was my 2nd anniversary with my girlfriend. We are on route to rent a house and start living the good life away from our daddys and mommys.

Today I also learnt that the vocalist of my preferred band just got out because he felt he could'nt contribute more energy to the band. It's Karkhov from Blasted Mechanism. Here's a video of them acting live:

No comments: