Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Birthday

Well, my birthday sucks. My 29th year on planet started with a fight, ended with a fight, my mom and my girl crying, and me wanting to trash the cake. Sad, sad day. Even rained outside.

I spent the day trying to work on my project, I'm considering alternatives like Joomla and .NETNuke, have set up a virtual machine to try both.
The Vista Server 2008 is damn stupid and slow and well, it's Vista. Joomla is like 2mb zip file and it took 20 minutes to unzip the darn thing. XP virtual machine? 1 minute!

My MediaCenter remote control isn't working and i think its dead.

Today I surprised my girl by visiting her in her job when she thought I was somewhere else with my friends, she liked. Many hot girls there shopping on a Sunday too. Even saw a goth one lol.

Today is all, Joomla is finally unzipped so I will play with it a little now. See ya.

No comments: