Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hello there.

Today its raining here. Lots of blackouts.
My girlfriend is almost with a new job, so we can get together and rent a house to start living.
Myself my web project is progressing fine, got a new skin and it's integrating wonderfully.
Got a meeting with the November website client so that we correct some minor glitches they've found and that should be done today. Its 23.00 pm heheheh.

I'm still working on my home-made Media Center for our home, it's progressing nicely:
Pentium III at 1 Ghz
320 Mb of RAM
2 IDE Hdd's with 8 Gb each (I know, but it's an amateur thing)
1 DVD drive
1 Soundblaster Live 5.1
1 USB IR receiver + remote controller (bought at cheap chinese store)

At work I sense they are joking me around. Even the youngest one there, there seems my suggestions are always wrong and the way they envision new software is weird: they prefer to work low low tech and do things manually sometimes, yet another they tend to include all tidbits and go for ultra-high-tech. Just doesn't make sense.
And worse, they between the team of five we are, they seem to prefer one another from me, and give me the easiest assignments like manual writing or such. Coding is for the young guy.

Tomorrow we will present an SMS package to develop in the next few weeks, let's see how that goes.

Cya!

No comments: