Monday, January 14, 2008

Working

Hello.

Today I am happy because finally, after almost two months of waiting, and a month-long stop at customs, my package finally arrived. What I am talking about? What package? Well a fantasy suit I bought to surprise my girlfriend with it, custom made. Hope she likes Friday.
She just got a job and she deserves some fun ;)

At work we are writing an SMS app that basically is prepared to build nuclear missiles with GPS and flight stabilizers and intelligent ogive heads but... is going to build paperclips. Seriously, it's so ill-conceived! I can't enter in much details but to send SMS on a schedule it will have SQL Server database, a Webservice, a Web app, a Windows tray app (for the scheduling on the server side) and a Windows tray app for the users part of it. Bad bad bad.
And we're going to develop it in a mix of VS2003 and VS2008. Yup!

On my project, I am working now. Going fine fine fine. And fast.

No comments: