Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My blog - measurements

Hi

The reason I have a blog is that I wanted some guidance, some buoy to help me sort my life out in a year time frame. That seemed a great idea, because I had a motive, an incentive and a deadline.
I wrote the first entry here on April 25th 2007. I was unemployed, living from my parent's charity and no hope in the future.
Since then, I went back home like a dog with it's tail behind the legs, broken and unemployed, debts accumulating.

Eight months later, my life is getting for the better: I got a steady income, my work contract was recently renewed, my bills and debts are all paid, and actually I'm having some money aside. Ok, so I've been spending of frivolities like a new graphics card for 89€ for myself on christmas or small things I buy from impulse, like a fantasy suit I bought online for performing one of my girlfriend's erotic fantasies (it's one of the "new experiences" part in the blog text). They're part of life, and in fact I'm so close to my money, my girlfriend's sister gave me a piggybank for christmas. I'm more possessive than Mr. Scrooge :)

The reason I am not living in a small apartment with my girl is simply because I just paid my last debts in November, and December is a forgetful month with shopping (although I managed to buy Xmas presents for everyone that matters for less than 90€), and also because my girl hasn't been able to finish her final essay in the university. I promissed her the first month she gets employed we get our own home. Heck, I'm even building our livingroom PC media center and all!

In April 25th 2008 I plan to be living with her, both employed, and with my online home business thriving. It'll be a lot of work, but I think I can manage.

Stay tuned and comment this blog!

No comments: