Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October

Hello there.

Im here again. Geez is this joint empty!

Well, what I've been up to? Work is good, im making a mega hiper Stored Procedure which has 2000 lines already and growing. I'm at it for three days now.

The website I was developing... well, I'm still developing it. Client yesterday brought more changes. It never ends does it?

To say that I got a credit card for online shopping, got the domains transfered to new host, that today I won an auction for 1Gb RAM for my PC for half the cost of the normal store price - let's see if I get soap bars on the mail heheh.

My project? Well my project is coming along nicely, I've got an idea for dynamic web forms one day and when arrived home I wrote it down in my black book then been busy for some days, then took it and wrote the engine in 2 hours and it's going great! Really great! Soon news from the project birth.

I've also been helping my girlfriend with her end of college dissertation, mainly Word 2007 fixing tables, setting margins, normalizing font sizes, the usual boyfriend stuff.
I've been thinking in going to a country hut in the New Year's Eve, snow and hot chocolate and all that. And we're making plans to get together, rent a house and live together until March 2008. Let's see what the future brings.
First she must find a job, earn some money, save some more money, and then start looking around for a house... et cetera.

Well it's all for today, tomorrow I'll be here for a new blog post.

No comments: