Wednesday, August 29, 2007

End of Month

Hello.

We are on 29th of August and the client this Monday (day 27) sends me an email with 20 changes to the site. Most were cosmetic (up the telephone numbers, new text for headers, etc) but one pissed me off: forget all meetings before and move the left side menu to the right side of the header picture. You see the change.
Luckily I haven't made the photo animations yet, so it was fairly quick to change it.
I found a new host server that hosts ASP.NET 2.0 sites for a fraction of the cost of my current one - a difference from 75€ monthly to 75€ yearly. I know, I was paying too much, but September will be the last month, the month of the switch. I only have three sites hosted from my previous company, mine and two clients.

I'm in a low productivity mode now, the past few days I haven't done much programming on my day job or on my own free time. My self project has advanced slowly but it will restart in a few days I'm sure. I've had these before.

I hope next month of September I will start to make some extra money with my website projects, or else things are going to be hard.
Stay tuned!

No comments: