Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy Weekend

Hello there!

This weekend I've been busy attending a wedding Saturday, had a post-wedding lunch this Sunday (to eat the remaining food heheh) and at night went to a bar fraternize with friends watching a soccer derby on T.V.

I've received two job proposals and two "don't call us - we call you" emails. Tomorrow morning I'll get to answering them correctly to see what it brings. I'm also waiting an email from another place, they called me Friday and should follow-up with an email but never did.

My business ideas have settled a bit because instead of focusing on doing/selling just one thing and expect acceptance, I now think the better is to get one more development week or two and make an all-purpose framework then build not one, but several non related revenue sources. The framework, being refined, should also become a revenue source (think about eating dogfood then feeding your costumers the best parts of said dogfood).

Also, on par with the framework and the resulting "revenue sources" (I'm being discreet here, bear with me), a kind of advertising and afilliation model should also be put into place, so that I can get, well, some more... er... revenue source :)
What do you think?

Well I'm off for today, see you tomorrow.

No comments: