Thursday, October 25, 2007

Client website goes online

Pfhew!
The client's website I've been doing since July went officially online today. It's not really up because the account doesn't gracefully accepts ASP.net 2.0 change from 1.1, so by tomorrow morning it will be up.
I've already gave my bank info for them to pass along the dough so I can start paying bills and quit this host and move it all to the newest host. I'm two months late now...

In other news, my project is halted for a while, I'm feeling in no mood to program outside of work and keep questioning myself internally how well is this going to run. I mean, I don't offer nothing really innovative, new, cheaper, better, faster, is just another one of the same.
And then I see a free ASP.net host provider that has 55.000 accounts and I'm really happy to have only 0,5% of that user base, paying users, on my project debuttal. It would still give me PLENTY of cash to jump-start my life.

Other than that I've worked on my dayjob, go out every night with my girlfriend, some nights I go out with my friends too, sleep, annoy my ex girlfriend and count my cents till my next paycheck. Life is hard, but it's less harder now than a few months ago. Hope it keeps getting better now.

Ciao.

No comments: