Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still alive

Just a quick check to remind I'm alive and well.
My debts are almost gone, and till the end of this month they will be terminated. Next is the IRS thing too. I know, I know...

Meanwhile, my project is taking grrreat shape, it's coming along nicely, and in some time I'll get all stuff working online. No Backoffice at first, but already a website with updateable content, users, and some other stuff.

At work the work it's going great, been developing great commented code, helping out a out-of-college new employee who has no clue about real life job demands, and he's taking pace. We enjoy at work with each others many times, so we have a great work environment, helpful, dynamic, and compelling. I like it there.

I plan to close the website development for the first client already this saturday, only leaving the tweaks for next week. And payment would be nice too. Let's see.

And today I won't do anything because I'm going out with my significant half and then we're going to do other "things" if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*.

Cya!

No comments: