Friday, May 18, 2007

Job interview

Hi.

I went yesterday to another job interview, this time for a programming position. It was a nice talk, they do VB.NET and ASP.NET development and the team is really small, like, two to three people per project.
I'm a bit confident they will choose me because we seem to get along (me and the interviewer). The only thing I dislike was that he prompted me to terminate hosting of actual 4 clients I still got from my failed business. Seeming that now I don't have new webdesign prospects (that one failed to go anywhere) and two of them are going do go quits, it's irrelevant to them. A matter to negotiate with them if talks are to go further. Besides, he was interested in seeing my software and I will gladly show him in my own laptop (copyrighting eh?).

If it doesn't go well there and doesn't go well in the other job interview (Staple's office) I am pretty much pennyless now, so I'll make sort of a part-time job with my project until I got something to work on with a salary. Maybe I get better luck than with this blog. It seems nobody is visiting :(

Well for the project I don't know yet, but something akin to a backoffice-frontoffice store but I don't want to go to webdesign, like in "do it yourself". Maybe some mix of Live MS Office/ Campfire?

No comments: